• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COOK's SPECIAL INVITATIONAL!! TBD DATE

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

Don't know if Cook took me seriously, but here it is! Cook is coming to Tulsa (TBD), and would like us to host a tournament or something for him so he is entertained. I have taken it upon myself to do such things.

START READING HERE

ISSUES WE HAVE

1. WHEN IS FINALS OVER FOR EVERYBODY

2. WHEN IS COOK COMING?

3. GAMES INVOLVED

1. Since I don't go to school, I am free anytime. However, there are people who are freshman and get kicked out of the dorms. I plan on lucking out and hoping nobody has a final on friday or something.

2. Somebody get back to me on this

3. Mahvel, melee, brawl, arcana? Really any game can be hosted under one rule. I'M NOT HOSTING IT!!!!!! I only plan on managing Brawl and maybe Mahvel. Melee if im in a good enough mood

Cook

Smash Master
My finals ARE over on the 16th, so that may be a good weekend. I'll have to check with my travel companion and see what works for her.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
My finals are over at 6:30 PM Friday. Not good for me.

Cook

Smash Master
@Jity: That means you should be celebrating on Saturday by doing fun!

@Thread: K, the weekend after the 16th works for me! The next two weekends would be bad because it's Christmas, then New Year's. So imo either the 17th or the weekend of Jan. 7th would be the best.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
its bad for him because he gets kicked out and somebody would have to house. jan 7 is around apex time, isnt it?

Cook

Smash Master
Damn, I feel like there's not much interest for this. How many people usually come to your tournaments?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
illl get back to this as late december/late january comes around.

Cook

Smash Master
Oh. Well. Weekend of the 17th is when I'm gonna be there. Hopefully there can at least be a Smashfest or something? If not, oh well.

Top Bottom