• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cookies Tier List (in progress: need cookies!)

Purple

Hi guys!
Me and Umby, (along with another panelist who has yet to be named) shall be bringing to the ATL South community a cookies tier list.

Unlike the other garbage tier lists, we will actually come to you, the community, for names of good (name-brand) cookies.

This is the current list of cookies that we have

[collapse=Grandma's Cookies (Franchise)]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Great American Cookies]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Oreos]
[/Collapse]
[collapse=Chips Ahoy (chewy)]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Ms.Fields]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Otis Spunkmeyer]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Royal Dansk]
[/collapse]
[collapse=PepperRidge Farms]
[/collapse]

So on current discussion
Should Girls Scout cookies be allowed? Should they be by the name or by the franchise? What other cookies should be on the discussion list?

A few things for recommendations.
  • You must be able to buy them from a store.
  • Must be something name brand (not kroger brand cookies, etc.)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Girl Scout cookies SHOULD be allowed. It doesn't make sense otherwise. But they shouldn't be labeled as a whole, but rather as separates.

"Girl Scout Cookies - Samoas" for top tier imo.

Also, the ABSOLUTE best cookies:
http://www.chocolatechipnirvana.com/

these things should be sued for promoting obesity. they're so good.

D

Deleted member

This is good, however, you forgot Girl Scout cookies... namely Thin Mints, Samoas, and All Abouts. The Tagalongs have a 100:0 match up against my immune system and JV 5 stock my allergies.

Does Cookie Crisp count as cookies?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yeah.... but its a breakfast cereal
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all cookies are created equal."

I have a dream that my four little Keebler Elves will one day live in a nation where their cookies will not be judged by the time of day for which they should be eaten, but by the tastiness of their cookies.

I have a dream today!

:awesome:

D

Deleted member

Will there be a committee of members to form a Cookie Back Room and allocate votes to create a tier list?

And this should be in the thread:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
jamaal said that the tier list will be created by the community. no back room bull****.

also that is a great picture.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
sorry but i gotta give rep to Keebler elf cookies

also, there's a new contender for top tier.... not very well known yet

Umby

Smash Master
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all cookies are created equal."

I have a dream that my four little Keebler Elves will one day live in a nation where their cookies will not be judged by the time of day for which they should be eaten, but by the tastiness of their cookies.

I have a dream today!

:awesome:
You're learning.

Top Bottom