• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Converting movies to GIF? Recommendations?

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey guys, I want to make an animated GIF for my signature, but I don't exactly know how to go about doing that. Could someone explain what programs I need to convert my 3 second movie file to a GIF picture? thanks!

Khanczar

Smash Ace
Concerning your current sig: It's additional pylons, not extra.

Concerning your question: hell if i know

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

Hey guys, I want to make an animated GIF for my signature, but I don't exactly know how to go about doing that. Could someone explain what programs I need to convert my 3 second movie file to a GIF picture? thanks!
u need a program that takes an avi file and spits out individual frames. U can do this using final cut pro and snap shotting each frame. Export it as a series of Jpegs then use a program like adobe image ready to make the gif file.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Cool, thanks guys. I don't have adobe premiere but I think i figured out a way. Thanks a lot!

yahoo! answers ftw

Top Bottom