• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Convert me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Hello Lucas fans,

I like to think of myself as a fairly open-minded SSB fan, with no great animosity towards any character. I love encountering and learning about characters I am unfamiliar with, through wikipedia tooling around, SSB trophies and the like.

I know very little about MOTHER/Earthbound in general, having only played a small amount of Earthbound on a glitchy ROM. Hence, I know almost nothing about Lucas. I quite liked Ness as both a character and a fighter in SSBM.

Simple details such as his backstory and a brief outline of his character have sunk in, but my question is this:

Why should I admire and respect Lucas? Win me over, you know you want to. :)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I suggest asking Luke Groundwalker.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Lucas is the main charcter of Mother 3. He grew up in a simple village on a island called Nowhere Island.

His personality is a bit of crybaby yet he wants to be strong. He had a brave twin brother named Claus who fallen in died while fighting a robo dinosuar (the dino, oringall friends with the twins, was roboticized and then killed their mother) After helping a tomboy princess, an old theif, and an abused monkey, he doesn't see any action until 3 years later.

During those three years, Lucas and his father, Flint, were one of the few who didn't favor new technogoly like happy boxes (TV) Soon the old theif named Wes has asked Lucas to find his son, Duster. HE finds the son and the tomboy princess again, named Kuma. Lucas then discovers that he is the one able to remove 7 needles scattered across the island that was in place by the ******-esque people called Magypsys. Lucas' quest is to now battle the Pig Man Army and remove the needles. But they're is another who is capable of removing the needles and he is working for the Pig Army.

I'll leave it at that. It's obvisouly not the end of the story. lol

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Lucas is the main charcter of Mother 3. He grew up in a simple village on a island called Nowhere Island.

His personality is a bit of crybaby yet he wants to be strong. He had a brave twin brother named Claus who fallen in died while fighting a robo dinosuar (the dino, oringall friends with the twins, was roboticized and then killed their mother) After helping a tomboy princess, an old theif, and an abused monkey, he doesn't see any action until 3 years later.

During those three years, Lucas and his father, Flint, were one of the few who didn't favor new technogoly like happy boxes (TV) Soon the old theif named Wes has asked Lucas to find his son, Duster. HE finds the son and the tomboy princess again, named Kuma. Lucas then discovers that he is the one able to remove 7 needles scattered across the island that was in place by the ******-esque people called Magypsys. Lucas' quest is to now battle the Pig Man Army and remove the needles. But they're is another who is capable of removing the needles and he is working for the Pig Army.

I'll leave it at that. It's obvisouly not the end of the story. lol

WAHH NOO! I just got spoilered dang it dang it dang it.

I really need to stop visiting Lucas forums, now I basically know the whole story, GREAT...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

I really need to stop visiting Lucas forums, now I basically know the whole story, GREAT...
You'll get over it like I did.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999

Actually, I barely touched the tip of iceberg. lol. You still don't know:

The main villain
Who that myseterious person I mentioned
The history of Nowhere Island
And WHY there are needles placed on the island

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Why should I admire and respect Lucas? Win me over, you know you want to. :)
Because
A) His mother and brother died. *cough* and he didn't go emo like several characters have from much less significant things.
B) He rides a tea table.
C) He has a one on one fight (2, in fact) with the commanders of an army of pig people.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Actually, I barely touched the tip of iceberg. lol. You still don't know:

The main villain
Who that myseterious person I mentioned
The history of Nowhere Island
And WHY there are needles placed on the island
main villian:
Pokey from earthbound
misterious person:
claus, lucas' brother

that's how much I was spoiled lol.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Thank you. I now eagerly anticipate using Lucas. :laugh: Does he actually do this ingame?

Otherwise. he seems alright. Kewl.
Yes, here's a pic of him on it.

I have no idea where Duster is.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This thread is going nowhere, plus answers have already been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom