• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controls for Pit

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I was just wanting to know what people thought were the best controls for pit with each of the controller types? I only play with game cube controller for obvious reasons and I think that you tap jump needs to be off but Im trying new things with my c stick I've tried b sticking to see how that is and it helped me gimp people with the mirror so I wouldn't fast fall, I've tried tilts on the c stick and it helped me get my d tilt spike off (because most the time I try to do that I do my d smash) but what do people think?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'unno, I've never not played with Gamecube standard controls with Tap to Jump off. I really wouldn't know any other way. >_<

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
I use wiimote and nunchuk with tap jump off and grab set to down on the dpad, this way my fingers are always on teh a, b, and shield button. then all i ahve to do is slide my thumb form a to down on the down pad for grab and up from z to c to jump.... i dunno i was skeptical at first, but with wiimote and nunchuk set like that you can reach everything important without have to move your fingers around too much, lazy hands:)

Top Bottom