• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controlling Master Hand With An Actual Hand

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

Ever wonder what it’s like to be Master Hand? By only using Leap Motion Hand Tracking, the GameWave application, Action Replay cheats, and the Dolphin Emulator, YouTube user of the name of Chadtronic has found out what it’s like to be Master Hand.

By using Leap Motion to track is hand movements, and Game Wave (with some modifications) to interpret the gesture’s as a controller, he’s able to use the Action Replay cheat that controls Master Hand to control Master Hand with his own hand.

Need to see it to believe it? Check below for Master Hand!

One wonders when Crazy Hand will join the fray as well. Whether you’re a Game Designer or Gamer, if you want to dig into virtual reality a bit yourself, be sure to check out Leap Motion and GameWAVE

Thethirdkoopa is a Game Producer, Collector, Musician, and Smash Fanatic at heart. Life is still a bit hectic, but expect to see way more from him soon! He hopes you all enjoyed seeing this and that he wasn't too late on this advancement. Talk with him on Twitter at @Thirdkoopa

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I will like to see this be done with the crazy hand.

James N.

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5335 0867 6499
This Master Hand character is way too OP, I can't kill him in stocks. It's like nothing knocks him back. He's pretty bad in stamina matches though, but tourneys don't do those...

Seal

Smash Journeyman
This is definitely the coolest thing I've seen today. Wish I could try it out.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Alright! Now I can get funky with my fingers while inducing rage inside my peers!

I await a full release modders.

Globe

I only care for waifus
Well I mean technically you can just wear a white glove and versus some amiibos irl.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I'd love to see a friend controlling Mario during that fight. The lag might make it really interesting. Or, just input eight moves at once, and see what they decide

☫Champ*ion

Smash Rookie
Master Hand ditto match=win. Take a moment to imagine that.:joyful:
Too much hype
Too bad the glitch only allows 1 master hand via the glitch. time to get to work modders.

Last edited:

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
Using an actual hand to control Master Hand. That's clever.

It's nice and all but can you do cool thinks like KICK BOXES?

Last edited:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Just wait until someone uses this in Project M's Turbo...
Oh nevermind, that'd be a disaster or probably one of the best things that will ever happen.

Tocaraca

Smash Rookie
This is terrible. The hand movements don't match the attacks at all. It doesn't look like he's controlling the Master Hand.

SAINAR

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2809-7600-5193
This Master Hand character is way too OP, I can't kill him in stocks. It's like nothing knocks him back. He's pretty bad in stamina matches though, but tourneys don't do those...
No crap, he's only supposed to be played AGAINST, and in stamina matches as he can't be pushed back

Top Bottom