• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller source

extremeskittle

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, at this point, my gamecube controllers are getting ridiculous beat up. Control sticks unreliable, c-stick no longer working. what is everyone using to play? Is there a gamecube controller knock-off that is worth purchasing?

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
I repair my old controllers with Nunchuck parts. The joystick assembly is the same in all nintendo joysticks other than the N64 I think, but I haven't opened any classic controllers or Wii U stuff. I realize that this is beyond the abilities of some people, but a Triwing screwdriver can be had for a buck online, and nunchucks can be had almost as cheap if you hunt. regular matainance and goes a long way to extending the life of your controllers.

Top Bottom