• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
has anyone here played it besides me? i got it on the discount shelf at k-mart a few days ago, it's pretty much ****ing AMAZING. wow with sleeper hits i thought that didn't happen anymore...

so you can kill anyone?

even... townsfolk? YES!!! affects your alignment stat(good/evil), a lot like DnD actually, for those of you who are failures at life like i am who know what that's about.

post some of your comments about this game or buy it and play it. harkens back to earthbound sometimes, where's simna? he'll probably be here soon.

Cless

Smash Champion
What's this game about? I'll try any game once provided it's not a sports game because I played one; therefore I played them all..

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I hear Contact is really good.

I actually wanted it for Christmas. *can wait to open present* (Thanks Santa D:)

If that doesn't work, then I alway have an MK5...

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
My friend simna was telling me about this and he said I should get it. He also said that he would post in like every topic ever about this game since he loves it soo much. He said if they put contact in brawl he would main contact.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
I want to buy this game. Can you explain the wifi features? Oh and if you like that then try... Killer7. For either the ps2 or gamecube. In the name of harman.

Top Bottom