• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Considering Hotspots for Streaming tournaments

Nine

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Philip
3DS FC
2294-4620-8242
What's up guys, so all these years as a TO I've been having problems with streaming when I host events. In my area we hardly have venues with internet service and when I do find a venue with internet, its too slow to actually stream with.
I've been considering purchasing a hot-spot from Verizon or T-mobile to stream but not entirely sure if its actually worth it. I've been asked by players outside my city if we stream the events so many times before and well I want to see if a hot-spot can do the job to show our scene here and get better turnouts.
And yes, I've tried my University and College both are unreliable with internet.

Is a Hot-spot worth investing or should I keep searching for a venue with internet service?
Any of you guys have the same problem?

Top Bottom