• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Considering getting and learning Bayonetta thoughts

ShadowCalibur

Smash Apprentice
I have played Bayonetta before after the patch and have done a few combos and I want a fourth main that's not a swordsman ( I currently main Cloud Roy and Ike) My other thought is Sheik but eh not interested and I have a hard time using her. I have done 0-deaths with Bayo combos post patch and very high damaging combos if I don't get the kill. I know she's good but is it good for me? Is she worth the $6? If so I can explain my fighting style and see if its worthwhile but I find her combos very satisfying to land and perform.

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
Sure she's worth it, she's one of the best chars in the game.

(Little rant: A main is your single best character, not your best 10)

bboss

Smash Journeyman
I have played Bayonetta before after the patch and have done a few combos and I want a fourth main that's not a swordsman ( I currently main Cloud Roy and Ike) My other thought is Sheik but eh not interested and I have a hard time using her. I have done 0-deaths with Bayo combos post patch and very high damaging combos if I don't get the kill. I know she's good but is it good for me? Is she worth the $6? If so I can explain my fighting style and see if its worthwhile but I find her combos very satisfying to land and perform.
First off you shouldn't have more than three mains. I would suggest two or even one. But onto the question, yes i would recommend playing Bayo as i consider her the best character in the game (along with Sheik).

ShadowCalibur

Smash Apprentice
eh Roy is to stay. If I'm completely honest i have gotten more wins with him (but then again he is the one i enjoy playing most) i will just add Bayo as a fourth if i do choose to pick her up

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
i can assume you define "wins" as FG scrubs :/

Bayo is really good, and if you find her fun just like you find roy fun, then you should definitely start playing her.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
If you can't lose with Roy on For Glory, try attending a local tournament in your area and you'll see what i mean. Bayo is much better.

Top Bottom