• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connection problems

kuenzel

Smash Ace
I dont know if this happens to everyone else, but on kaillera I get the "Lost connection : (" error ALOT. So much so, that i can hardly EVER finish a game. Alot of people get pissed off, and a few people say "kuenzel lags" as soon as I join and ill get kicked right away. What is causing this?tell me All the possibilities, because it may be number of them. Im sharing a connection with my Nintendo Wii, could that be the problem? will sharing the connection slow it down?

kuenzel

Smash Ace
So would i have to dissconnect my wii from the internet? or is having my connection through a wireless router the thing slowing it down? In other words, is the slowness in wirelessrouter or the wii ?

kuenzel

Smash Ace
i would think that alot of people have a wii. would something as small as sharing a stand-by connection with my wii (when its not on), really slow it down to a piont where i cant get 30 seconds into a game without loosing the connection? Am i repeating the same questions to get my unbelievebly low post count up?

Top Bottom