• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

homelesskid707

Smash Rookie
new to the site but not to the game. i started on ssb and got melee when it came out so i got the basic fighting. but sinse im new to the site i have no clue what all these acronyms/word shortennings are. anyone care to fill me in. and you can call me a noob if you want because i dont know what your talking about and because i dont wavedash but i could still hold my own against most without the tricks

Smash Journeyman
Welcomoe to SWF? Enjoy your stay?
I don't wavedash either, and I still win.
who are you guys playing where your winning without wdin your little cousins etc?
why even bother making a thread if your not going to try and master the adv.techs?

thanguyen

Smash Cadet
Wavedashing is important for Fox's shine combos. Your skill reflects the people you play with.
So its only naturally that you should be able to hold you own if you play them long enough.
You're just waiting for your wake up call, someone needs to open your eyes. :)

Oskurito

Smash Lord
just check it out the compendium of knowledge.

And man change your sig! it offends me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom