• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Conflict 7 - Netherlands - July 13th, 2013 - Goirle, Netherlands

ShadowTl

Smash Apprentice
Conflict 7
Games: Brawl

13 - july (Smashfest from 12 until 15 july)
Goirle (Netherlands)

I will be hosting another tourney this summer. This time it will be in my own house, this means no venue fee and you can stay as long as you want. There will be a smashfest on the days before and after the tourney. The smashfest will probably be from friday until monday, but if some foreign players want to come earlier or later I can just move or extend the smashfest.

Entrans (30 max)
1. Shadow (vr-ma)
2. Four Sword (vr-ma)
3. Xzisor (D)
4. Rahx
5. GoV
6. Leon + andere fransen
7. S1-14
8. Pikaforlife (vr-ma)
9. RiVer
10. Yoshiman
11. Mr.R
12. S1-14?
13. Freek
14. Doomfire
15. Lore (D)
Goirle, Netherlands
(For anyone who went to a previous Conflict, it's in the same street as the old venue.)
If you want to travel with public transportation, go to the train station Tilburg and then you can take a bus from there.

ShadowTl

Smash Apprentice
More then 30 people would be possible if i'd use some more rooms. I guess I can do that if a lot of people are interested, but the house would be really full. We've never had a tourney with more then 30 people for brawl though, so I don't expect it to be a problem.

Ministry

Smash Ace
i tryed to come to last one, I think I can come to this one. i am in Lisbon now. But heading up through spain and france. I might be able to make it, I might bring another canadian also.

Four Sword

Smash Cadet
i tryed to come to last one, I think I can come to this one. i am in Lisbon now. But heading up through spain and france. I might be able to make it, I might bring another canadian also.
Nice, I hope you're able to make it.

Edit: I should mention this is a brawl tournament with perhaps a project M side-event

Top Bottom