• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Grounded Side B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Klack

Smash Cadet
If you do a reaaaaaaaally quick :GCR::GCB::GCA: and slide your thumb from :GCB:to:GCA: in the same motion it's an almost confirmed ground spike pull vault thing. This is how I talk sorry, but it's gonna that some practice and you might do just a jump if you miss the A button. Or you can be like me and up b. Don't be like me.

mdoepker

Smash Cadet
NNID
mdoepker
If you do a reaaaaaaaally quick :GCR::GCB::GCA: and slide your thumb from :GCB:to:GCA: in the same motion it's an almost confirmed ground spike pull vault thing. This is how I talk sorry, but it's gonna that some practice and you might do just a jump if you miss the A button. Or you can be like me and up b. Don't be like me.
Unfortunately this tech has been discovered for quite some time (since about the first day of Corrin's release). Good piece of advice before making a new post regarding character tech is to check the thread that's completely dedicated to this. Here is a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom