• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*CONFIRMED FAKE, PLEASE LOCK* New-ish vids...Seem fake, but take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
No I think it's fake.

Music - Direct Rip from Sonic the Hedgehog on gensis.
Camera Angle - Hmm Wonder why the characters can barley be seen.
Time - Five seconds?
Restriction - No comments allowed?

If it was real, none of these would be an issue. Stop being so gullible to everything you see and hear to be believe it's true based off ridiculous circumstances. If you believe this is real..Sigh. The true essence of a typical SWF to have hopes shattered once again for the 5th time. There are MODS that people could implemented of sonic. I've seen them in games before, why not this one.

Strongside

Smash Apprentice
“And now, your highness, we will discuss the locat
I think they are real.

For he who said it says J1 instead of P1, is it not possible that somebody has the name J1?

They are remixes of music because they have beats in them, and if they don't, we only heard 5-8 seconds of it. There is probably more.

You can even see a little flicker of an Icon and Picture on the Character Video, so that just helps it.

So, I say its real.

Croco

Smash Lord
I have this game on XBOX. It's not Dream mix, its a game called Small Arms. I recognize the level and weapons.
****.. I forgot about Small Arms..
It is Small Arms.
OVER.. It's OVER.

I recognize the stages now.. and the lightning night weapon..
and it's soo easy to play music over the stages when playing.

Croco

Smash Lord
Alot of people care if it's real or not. Leaked information lets people here have new hope and speculations.
Well it's over anyway.. this thread should be closed.
The videos are from the game.. "Small Arms" on the xbox 360.

the bluish character is "Lord Pete"
The stage is the 4th one that can be seen on the official site.
http://www.smallarmsgame.com/

JDUDE11

Smash Rookie
You can't see the characters well, but I know for sure it is the sewer level from Small Arms. Small Arms is just like Smash Bros, but has guns that you use. The lighting from one of the videos was one of the weapons being used.

Uchiharakiri

Smash Journeyman
Game over, it -is- Small Arms. Whoever tried to fool people with those videos wasn't trying very hard.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Haha, it's funny. I was reading along with this thread, watching the videos and reading all the commentary. As I read, I finally came to this page and found out it was fake. Good thing I saw it through and didn't jump on a bandwagon before it was over. :grin:

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
First time I looked at the first vid with the player symbols i thought.. " I think i just saw sonic and samus...never seen this stage before "... then I watched the second vid...first 2 seconds into video i knew it was fake. Why? Zoomed in on the video and brought the picture into photo bucket, he had a striking resemblance to a panda on a game called " Small Arms ". After watching the first video a second time, I recognized the stage...so ya...definitely small arms.

A crappy-super smash bros.-wannabe-game...for the Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom