• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Condensing The Omega Stage List (Needs Input)

hey_there

Smash Journeyman
I notice the OP has a mention of future inclusion of grass stages, but what about the flat stages of Duck Hunt / Pac-Land / Flat Zone X? They offer a distinct strategic value that no other omega stage can replicate and would therefore merit inclusion.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
There are two major stances I've seen on the changes that flat stages bring to the table: The changes aren't suitable to include until we know what they are (We're waiting on certain game files to be readable) or that the changes are insignificant and not worth mentioning (unless you play Greninja). Both stances push for not including them into the formulation.

As for Greninja, it's not so much a problem because Duck Hunt's layout is a very good stage for him. Although I still feel very uncomfortable with Duck Hunt being a legal stage, the inclusion of it on the other regions' stage lists means not including it in my own region's stagelist will just make us fall behind when traveling. So I'm feeling as though advocating for it's ban is no longer wise.

If we find out what the changes are for flat stages and also find that they're suitable for play, I will edit my formulation to include them. Until then, it will look nice :p

Top Bottom