• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Concerning Custom Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venraneld

Smash Cadet
Yeah I've been wondering where he's gonna stand on some of the pre-made stages. Some of them don't look like they'd have any good spots. Plus what about the ones with destructible terrain and that scroll around a lot. Hmmm..... Maybe he'll surprise us all and whip out a jet pack or something. :p

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing for custom stages Pokemon Trainer will stand on a platform that appears for him on the stage itself.
Like, A little background platform will appear for him if you're using him on the stage.
But we won't know (probably) until the game comes out.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing for custom stages Pokemon Trainer will stand on a platform that appears for him on the stage itself.
Like, A little background platform will appear for him if you're using him on the stage.
But we won't know (probably) until the game comes out.
XD I was just about to say that! A little platform for him to stand on :p

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Maybe he's riding on the back of his pokemon at all times, completely screwing up all their attacks and what not.
Ima put a huge FAIL sign. on your Forehead. lololololol (sorry)

On Dojo. He stands off to the side. and it sorta apears he follows them around while to the side of the stage. that would make sense. so if they jumped up a platform. he might very well do the same. the blocks in Stage builder certainly are big enough for him to stand on. alongside Squirtle,Charizard or Ivysaur.

Xilliam

Smash Rookie
Let's hope he does for if he doesn't he's gonna have to change his name from Pkmn Trainer Red to Pkmn Trainer Charcoal

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
How would you fight on an all spike stage?
My God! Do you like seeing your characters getting impaled?

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Well, same with the Donkey Kong place, how's he gunna climb up all that stuff..and..like..command.

Maybe, he'll take out a Pigeotto or something to sit on.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Question: Why the hell would a stage fully consist of Spikes >_0 ? *closes* This thread makes absolutely no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom