• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Computer Problem - Please Help!!!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hello all,

I cannot seem for the life of me to fix this computer problem of mine, so I was wondering if anyone could help out at all?!

Up until about 4-5 days ago my computer was running fine (Dell Inspiron 9300 running windows XP). However, I got the blue screen of death recently and, upon a reboot, I thought everything was fixed. However, once I run any application my extender resources monitor shoots up like crazy and it tells me that my system resources are low.

I look in my task manager and my performance is shooting from anywhere between 50-80% and it starts to lag like crazy. When I close the application the performance goes down to 0-4%

For instance with webpages, it shoots up really high when loading something and then settles back to zero when the webpage is loaded.

I doubt it is viruses because i have done a ton of antivirus checks. I also cleared out all my cookies and fixed my registry so its not that.

Please Help!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
fixd

my battery was corrupted. All I had to do was unplug my laptop battery and run off of AC power and it was fine.

stupid battery

Top Bottom