• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Complete] Tournament for Prizes: Showdown Incredible!

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Dumb question, but I'm assuming this is going to be uploaded/submitted to the online rankings, correct? Should be my first tournament on SWF as far as Online goes. Finally getting around to getting an online rank.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Dumb question, but I'm assuming this is going to be uploaded/submitted to the online rankings, correct? Should be my first tournament on SWF as far as Online goes. Finally getting around to getting an online rank.
I'll try to upload it to the online rankings, I failed on it before, and it may be hard with everyone's different challonge/twitch/smashboards IDs. I'll try to rank at least top 8 :p

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I'll try to upload it to the online rankings, I failed on it before, and it may be hard with everyone's different challonge/twitch/smashboards IDs. I'll try to rank at least top 8 :p
iirc, aren't we able to claim our ranking to the tournament after the upload? Not sure how it works anymore, it's been a while.

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101
iirc, aren't we able to claim our ranking to the tournament after the upload? Not sure how it works anymore, it's been a while.
that's probably it, but at the same time, that seems lame, because couldnt I claim to be a high placer in any tourney? idk

@ JimmyTheCaterpillar JimmyTheCaterpillar you're a rankings staff, how does that work xD

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
that's probably it, but at the same time, that seems lame, because couldnt I claim to be a high placer in any tourney? idk

@ JimmyTheCaterpillar JimmyTheCaterpillar you're a rankings staff, how does that work xD
oh wow people know me I'm so honored.

Yeah, you can actually claim to be anyone in a submitted bracket. However, only the TO of that tournament or one of the Rankings Staff members can actually approve said claim.

Essentially, you CAN claim to be someone who you are not, but at the same time, it won't work.

We've been compiling everyone's claims to usernames for almost half a year now, so we have a fairly large database to reference to.

Hope this helped guys. :4dedede:

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101
oh wow people know me I'm so honored.

Yeah, you can actually claim to be anyone in a submitted bracket. However, only the TO of that tournament or one of the Rankings Staff members can actually approve said claim.

Essentially, you CAN claim to be someone who you are not, but at the same time, it won't work.

We've been compiling everyone's claims to usernames for almost half a year now, so we have a fairly large database to reference to.

Hope this helped guys. :4dedede:
Thanks! That does help :)

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Thanks for the clarification guys, I appreciate it. On a side note, I may have to be removed from the bracket. I'm under the name MSF72, and I was looking forward to this but I just got called in to work tomorrow at the exact time of this tournament. Sorry, I'll possibly tune in to your Twitch though after work to see how the games go.

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101
Thanks for the clarification guys, I appreciate it. On a side note, I may have to be removed from the bracket. I'm under the name MSF72, and I was looking forward to this but I just got called in to work tomorrow at the exact time of this tournament. Sorry, I'll possibly tune in to your Twitch though after work to see how the games go.
Alright. sorry youre gonna miss it :(

Jiggly

NNID
Jiggly101
Tournament is today guys! Just to remind you, there is check in that starts 15 minutes before the tournament, and if you dont check in, you will be removed from the bracket!

Top Bottom