• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Complete them All - Smash 3DS' Challenge Board

Did you find this helpful?

• Total voters

Lichi

This is my war snarl
Can someone explain me why I don't get the challenge for "Get at least 20 KOs in a 3 minute Smash" completed? Are there limitations to the ruleset except for the time limit? Are CPUs allowed?
I have several 3min Smashes finished with more than 20 KOs and still this one just won't get done.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can someone explain me why I don't get the challenge for "Get at least 20 KOs in a 3 minute Smash" completed? Are there limitations to the ruleset except for the time limit? Are CPUs allowed?
I have several 3min Smashes finished with more than 20 KOs and still this one just won't get done.
It's 3-Minute MULTI-MAN Smash. As in, the Stadium Mode.
Game didn't specify the mode, so I did for ya.

Last edited:

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
Any word on which challenges give you Golden Hammers? I suck at Target Smash and really don't want to dedicate to it just to unlock a dang custom move.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Any word on which challenges give you Golden Hammers? I suck at Target Smash and really don't want to dedicate to it just to unlock a dang custom move.
This should help.

The following objectives can't be opened with Golden Hammers in the US and European versions...

Page 2
20 - Defeat Master Core

Page 3
1 - Clear Classic on intensity 9.0
9 - Clear Classic with all Fighters
14 - Complete All-Star Mode with all fighters

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You can highlight over an uncompleted challenge, most-if-not-all Light-Blue Boxes have a Golden Hammer's "reflection" silhouette on the top screen.

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see. Well every panel you see that's light blue will nab you one, I'm pretty sure.
http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_challenges_(SSB4-3DS)

The yellow cells in the above link's table represent challenges that award you Golden Hammers.
You can highlight over an uncompleted challenge, most-if-not-all Light-Blue Boxes have a Golden Hammer's "reflection" silhouette on the top screen.
Thanks for the help, guys. :)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I can't for the life of me beat Classic on 9.0, let alone 7.9, without dying. Does anyone have any tips against Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Master Core? One thing I always do is take out Crazy Hand first.
You'll have to study Master Core's attack patterns to avoid getting crushed. You could always resort to custom equipment to help you, but be aware that the dark clone form will copy the equipment that you're using.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Anyway, try a lower intensity level before trying the higher intensity levels. That way, you can better prepare yourself for the harder challenges.
Well, I would, but the reason I play higher intensity is so I have more gold for buying trophies and Trophy Rush. I also get customs easier.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, I would, but the reason I play higher intensity is so I have more gold for buying trophies and Trophy Rush. I also get customs easier.
The funny thing is, I've been stocking up on gold, solely for the preparation for the higher intensity levels. Ever since I've learned that the "Clearing Classic on intensity 9" challenge is Golden Hammer immune, I had to stop spending gold on trophies; some of the trophies cost a lot of gold, even when they're on sale.

Top Bottom