• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Competitive Wolf Techniques?

Jacuzzi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaccuzi
3DS FC
0748-3832-8660
I'm not new to Project M as much as I'm new to Competitive Project M. Wolf was my Main in Brawl, and I found him hard to use in PM (I haven't played PM in over 6 months, until I got it from a friend in the past 2 or 3 days) due to his fast falling. however, after getting back into PM, I got used to it and he's my favorite character, along with Lucas, Mewtwo, and Marth. What techniques should I learn for would? In the past 2 or 3 days of getting back into PM, I've learned/mastered to L-Cancel, Jump Cancel Shine, Wavedash, Flash-cancelling and Waveland Blasters (I think that's what it's called, speeding up lasers buy air-dodging in the laser animation). I'm going to practice Multi-shines/Wavedash shines and DACUS. What other techniques are necessary for Wolf? Or combos?
Thanks for the help!

Jacuzzi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaccuzi
3DS FC
0748-3832-8660
Not flaming, but you should check out the forum before posting. This is on the front page of the wolf forum;

Hopefully I'm not confused with what you are asking.
My bad, I must have overlooked the front page. I tend to do that a lot, lmfaoo. But, yeah, this has some of the stuff I'm looking for! Thank ya.

Top Bottom