• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Competitive villager?

Your strategy

• Physical attack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Special spam

• random spam

• avoid and special routine

• trick into falling off ledge

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zackattack_056

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1521-3781-0029
So, my villager is very good. I recover by, when lauched, lloid rocket, or when hit.below stage, balloon ride half up and half over. I use.lloid rocket and charge or lloid rocket and tree to rush the opponent. If I can, I launch bowling ball off a edge. I usually use.smash attacks when near a high % foe if they are light. I have trouble with captain falcon I use slingshot to drive enemy away if I'm falling on the left and they are coming from the right., or vice versa. Villager rolls away from high knockback attacks. Little mac and captain falcon give me most.trouble. what is your strategy, and try to help me improve mine! Beat master core at 8.5, but not 9.0 due to villager weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom