• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

competitive smash 4 - Need Training

Jeniko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ikoite
3DS FC
0877-3527-5523
1 vs 1 - no items - 2 stock - omega
Into competitive smash 4, and i need training.
Main zss
, i would love to train from a top tier character, or a really good player.
Someone who can do sessions often, and tell me what i am doing wrong/need to fix.
Recommend players to view, and how todo such combos and moves.
I ask you to be way better then me, so i learn. You know if you are a Pro or Not.
Not to have any bad habits, such as ROLLING a lot, Doesn't Know how to Tech, Panic, No Air doge, Etc..
Add NNID: Jenikoelite Skype: Jenikoelite

Thanks!
Note: Still Looking

Last edited:

Etga Aly

Smash Rookie
I know you're looking for a 'Pro', but I'm in the same boat, looking for someone to turn me Pro. So if you'd like to spar sometime, that'd be cool, I don't think I'll disappoint! Mains are Weeg/Marth.

Jeniko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ikoite
3DS FC
0877-3527-5523
I know you're looking for a 'Pro', but I'm in the same boat, looking for someone to turn me Pro. So if you'd like to spar sometime, that'd be cool, I don't think I'll disappoint! Mains are Weeg/Marth.
I would love to spar sometime, if we can't find a 'pro' might as well help each other out in the meantime right?

Etga Aly

Smash Rookie
Sweet, I'll go ahead and add ya then. My ID is JLangham. (Hopefully we have a good connection.)

Jeniko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ikoite
3DS FC
0877-3527-5523
Yep, hoppin on.
It was fun playing you!
You are really good with Luigi, but when you started playing as other characters you started to abuse online rolling.
Practice on dodging more then rolling, or other alternatives, because in offline battles there isn't a big frame of rolling, so if you ended up going to a tourney, you will get punished big time for rolling.

Etga Aly

Smash Rookie
Sweet, good games. Took me a while to get used to you. You're a good ZSS I'd say :D

Krokeledokus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Krokeledokus
Hiya, idk if im late to the party but id love to play either of you aswell! :) Also looking to get better, im no pro but im no amature. NNID Krokeledokus

Top Bottom