• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Competitive Player New to Smashboards

Era)

KZOO SMASH CEO
Hey everyone! My name is Tanner, and I am from Kalamazoo, Michigan. I've been running the smash scene over here in Kalamazoo for the past year through my group, KZOO SMASH. I've also done a lot of work with ZTD (ZeroToDeath), for those who may frequent our stream. While I'll primarily be using Smashboards to post tourney threads, I am looking forward to getting to know a lot of you. I play primarily PM as a Lucario main. I like hockey, girls, tennis, boxing, and Red Wings.

That's about it.

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if your bored and ill respond as fast as I can and if not ill step it up.

addtext_com_MjMxNzE5NjM5OTc.jpg

Pastel Princess

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! My name is Tanner, and I am from Kalamazoo, Michigan. I've been running the smash scene over here in Kalamazoo for the past year through my group, KZOO SMASH. I've also done a lot of work with ZTD (ZeroToDeath), for those who may frequent our stream. While I'll primarily be using Smashboards to post tourney threads, I am looking forward to getting to know a lot of you. I play primarily PM as a Lucario main. I like hockey, girls, tennis, boxing, and Red Wings.

That's about it.
I am new to Smash Boards too. I live in Almont, Michigan. I have been playing for a couple years since melee but recently wanted to get into it competitive and being more technical with it. I have a long way to improve. I dont know anyone else who I can frequently play smash so I cant fully practice against friends. I dont even know where to start.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
I am new to Smash Boards too. I live in Almont, Michigan. I have been playing for a couple years since melee but recently wanted to get into it competitive and being more technical with it. I have a long way to improve. I dont know anyone else who I can frequently play smash so I cant fully practice against friends. I dont even know where to start.
Welcome!
Check out our Guides to start.

MikeJay

Smash Rookie
Hello my names Michael and new to smash board. I main with Lucina, but have never been in an actual tournament. I am very competitive and would like to increase my skill. So any veteran guys or girls out there that want to meet up some time and show me what it takes to compete, please contact me On here about it. Im in livonia, and im 24.

Top Bottom