• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Tier List Poll

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
This obviously isn't made to be anything "official" This is just a way to see where the community stands as far as the tier list is concerned. It's a simple method, and you simply select between "Top/High, High Mid, Mid, Low Mid, and Low/Bottom" I'm refraining from a 1 - 41 voting method due to the amount of time it would take for people, which may turn them off. After about a week, I'll publish the results, and keep the poll open of course for later changes. Obviously, people may change their minds after awhile, so I may refresh the poll, or scrap it and create an indepth matchup chart. The link is in my signature.

Please refrain from biased voting. If you think "lololol, Link is broken tier and needs to be nerfed" then by all means, vote Link top tier if you honestly feel it's true. Don't don't pull a "I like Yoshi the most, and I'm best with Yoshi, so therefore he should be top tier" That type of thinking is absurd. Just be honest, and voice your opinion. Keep in mind that this tier list isn't made to reflect anything absolute, but is really more of an experiment designed to analyze the general thinking of what characters are best, with or without information. Multiple votes are of course disabled. Thanks.

Last edited:

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
All I see are hundreds of people picking their tiers, but no up to date graphs or statistics. The list in the OP doesn't even include every character. That thread is nothing but back and forth, with nothing coming of it, and hundreds of pages worth of opinions that just get bypassed, and don't make an impact. This allows you to actually vote.

This thread has nothing to do with that one. As I said in the OP, you can click my thread to vote.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
lol if you say so.

PastLink

Smash Journeyman
nah, i kind of agree. the other thread is hundreds of pages long. just posting a poll in there will get it covered up as opposed to letting the community know it's there to be voted on.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
this doesn't really work. what you should do is ask a group of high level players to all make lists and then aggregate them. "community" tier lists always fail due to no filter on whose opinion is used.

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
this doesn't really work. what you should do is ask a group of high level players to all make lists and then aggregate them. "community" tier lists always fail due to no filter on whose opinion is used.
Agreed, but drawing a precise line is impossible. Even some pro players could be mistaken about the list. This is technically less accurate, but as I said, this tier list isn't made to reflect an absolute tier list, but really an experiment to determine the general consensus of the list. The idea is to take your own list, and compare it to the results, and either be awed at how close it is to yours, or roll around laughing because it's inaccurate. It's simply an experiment.

Top Bottom