• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:Comments and Critism: Please Rate My Falco:.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
good tech skill, you can move faster (faster SHLs) but its hard to tell because that fox is ********. why does he keep dash attacking.

but if he learns how to shield grab, youll find that youre shuffling wrong and you can get grabbed out of your dairs. make sure you dair after you ff, or just shuffle a nair instead.

teach the fox how to l-cancel, do shine combos, and shieldgrab. maybe itll be more challenging. it seems like he cant even wave dash

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
it's tough to say much b/c this fox was not very good. he didn't very well (so he was combo bait) and he didn't play the way competitive foxes play. that being said your falco looks ok; based on tech skill alone you should four stock this guy 99% of the time. it looks like you've learned a lot about Falco recently and are trying to implement everything into your game at once. My advice is to slow down; it doesn't hurt to know, but it will take a good deal of experience, and better competition, to really learn how to use him.

edit: one thing you can work on is edgeguarding. you should punish him if he's not going to sweetspot. also, i agree w/invertigo about helping him w/his Fox. In terms of skill you are so far ahead of him that it is tough to see what you are doing wrong.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Shine to shine to instant bair sucks lol. It's better to attempt to prolong the combo with a shffld nair or uair. Other than that, you just need to brush up on some skills, and everything else has pretty much been covered by other posters.

Top Bottom