• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combos on puff?

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
Are there any solid combos at low/mid percentages (out of grab or otherwise)?
any guaranteed followup kill moves at certain %'s with grab?

MisterCTM

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0387-9736-6460
Pretty sure that there are no guaranteed kill moves from grab on puff, to kill her you're going to have to hit a sweetspot bair or a fair, nair might work as well depending on which hitbox you get. I can't help you with the combos, as I have next to no experience with the matchup (I play the jiggs ditto), sorry!

Oaty

Smash Cadet
There is no true combo off grabs vs puff, but Di dependent follow ups do exist. Down throw can lead into up air if they DI Down or In which would be there DI for forward throw which is what a lot of puffs do at higher percents. Turnips can lead to follow ups at a lot of percents (example is I can consistently get turnip throw forward-> Fair for edgeguards), but honestly killing Puff is more about baiting her into committing which is hard because puff very rarely has to commit against Peach. Most of kills are either a quick FC Nair from them overextending or a well placed Up air/Up smash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom