• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combos/Kill Setups vs Marth and Spacies

Padre!

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4356-0947-3275
I just wanted to know some common/uncommon combos I can do vs Marth and Spacies (percents would help too). My main problem is killing, I'll usually combo until around 120% and I know that's too damn high for them to be at without at least getting them offstage. How can I finish my opponent off quickly without getting them to that high percent and fishing for the knee?

Last edited:

killakelz24

Smash Rookie
Marth in the lower percentages can get chain grabbed after the first initial knee or stomp u just have to know how to shffling and spacies fall faster so ur timing definitely will have to be on point . 0 to death shffling Nair dash grab down throw shffl knee dash knee for Marth

Ocean Man

Smash Rookie
Vs. Marth your kill setups are numerous. There is down throw to knee, up throw to knee, stomp to knee, and side b to knee.
The information in this link gives a lot of information on how to follow up off of down throw at any percent. https://sites.google.com/site/smashapostle/captain-falcon/grab-conversions
Up throw to knee works around 70% I believe and stomp to knee works at many different percents. Side-b also comboes into knee at many percents. I don't know exact percents but you just have to experiment with each setup to get a feel for when they combo.
If you find yourself against someone at high percents like 150% then you should not just limit yourself to killing with knee. Back air and up air both are strong enough to kill and come out quickly.

Vs. Spacies you have follow ups from up throw
Here is a chart from Kadano http://smashboards.com/threads/captain-falcon’s-uthrow-followups-on-falco.364342/
Stomp to knee is also common, along with side b to knee. Just getting them off stage can net you a kill though.

Top Bottom