• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comboing with Up air

alphabattack

Smash Apprentice
I read on the smash bros wiki that depending on where you connect with falcon's up air, it will send the opponent at different angles. I know that behind hits them behind and forward goes forward, but occasionally I will hit them, and they will go a little more up. Where should I be connecting with the Up air to make combos a little easier? Also, does anyone have any general tips for comboing with up air? I try to shffl them as well as I can, but the opponent usually goes so low I can't hit them. Thanks for any help!

taylosun

Smash Cadet
Maybe they went higher because they DI'd up? Late UAirs give you more time to combo out of them.

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
The trick to getting good at falcons combos is a mix of alot of different things

Frame perfect shffling
Insane reaction time
Knowing where different DI will send them
Reading their DI

Basically you just gotta be really good to punish hard with Falcon.

Falcon can almost always follow up, wether it is an aerial, grab or a tech chase, you just gotta be ready.

But yeah, this game is phucking hard

Top Bottom