• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo_Baker Stream. Building a community.

Commando 367

Smash Rookie
NNID
Commando_367
3DS FC
1048-9722-3235
Hey Smash Community,

I started a stream recently and have been playing primarily Sm4sh as of late. Just wanted to spread the word and possibly get some smashers to come play some friendlies. It doesn't have to be all pro (no items/fox only/final destination). Just play to have a good time and make some new friends. Check it out at the link below. I will probably be streaming a little later tonight.

http://www.twitch.tv/combo_baker

Ideally I would want to build a community of smashers who want to get better at the game and don't mind grinding out matches. Being a pretty good SF player, I'm no stranger to the struggle. But Sm4sh is a different beast, and I'm sure you guys know a lot more than I do.

So if you want to teach me a few things or just play a first to 3, stop by, introduce yourself, and let me know you came from Smashboards.

Thanks

Top Bottom