• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Video

rpotts

Smash Lord
That was cool, I liked the intro of training mode combos -> in game combos and funny moments. The team combos were hype. Music mostly sucked though, and it was mixed kind of poorly. Imo, if you're going to leave the game SFX in the final mix you shouldn't have music that's only somewhat louder than it, creates a weird effect.

Still a solid video, definitely worth a watch.

Forgot to mention, the intro Falcon combo at around 4:25 breaks several times. Still cool, though.

Last edited:

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I like the hip-hop with the team combos, probs on Lord Finesse and Big L. Also nice plug for your rapping friend.

I look forward to more of your vids, though I agree with the mixing problems that rpotts mentioned, since the sound quality was rather inconsistent.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
the backround of peaches castle is soooo cool! ive never seen that before what is that??? also awesome video hope u make some more

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Great, I just watched a video called "The Sex Tape" on my work computer.

Some of those skins were hideous (especially the dreamland one)

Cool vid tho.

Top Bottom