• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

combo video

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I'll complain, because that was complete garbage, you could only accomplish that if you didn't have an opponent. Stop posting useless stuff.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
... That vid was ********. What's the point of making a whole new thread for this?

Everyone knows that Ike doesn't even DO combos. He touches people and THEY DIE.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
The video was cool and all, but there's one little problem: besides the "jab-jab-jab" strings, that vid contained no combos.

Also, 800TH POST W00T!!

Zevox

Smash Lord
...the fact that none of those "combos" are actually combos (under any defintion of the term) aside, nearly all of them rely on the opponent being an idiot. I mean, really, the Jigglypuff walks into a charged Eruption? The Meta Knight sits there and lets him wail on him? Those computers must have been level 1 to fight that horribly. This is just useless garbage. Why'd you bother showing it to us?

Zevox

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
most ****in ******** video ive seen in my life.
the maker of this should be ashamed of calling this a "combo" video.

Top Bottom