• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo video programs

The Game II

Smash Champion
Since I've gotten a lot of requests for videos (and you all will get your wish tomorrow), I think it's fair for me to ask what program everyone is using to create these masterpieces.

Because, I expect that when I give videos to people, it ends up as something like the one Boback and Hella did for SS (If there was a Combo Video of the Year, it's that).

I fear that people are asking me for videos and it ends up like this epic production.

I use imovie for my "commercials" and promotions, in case you're wondering.

By the way, the tag will be on the videos.

--GCII

Zoap

Smash Master
The Game II said:
Because, I expect that when I give videos to people, it ends up as something like the one Boback and Hella did for SS (If there was a Combo Video of the Year, it's that).
Hella made the music, Boback did the intro and credits, Germ the compiling of videos and transitions.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Can I use some clips from GYT for DEHF's combo video? I'm using Windows Movie Maker.. (I know what you're thinking, it's a noob program. Well, I know how to use it very well. Looking at it, it doesn't even seem like it was made with Movie Maker.)

Zoap

Smash Master
dude glenn that combo vid is hella good, just fastforward to the end, massive DI!!!!!

Lol I dunno why but some of the combo vids other ppl put out i cant watch yet i could watch some poor little kid who cant up b but can tilt play mario horribly.

DRGN

Technowizard
I've been really interested in this too. I have Windows Movie Maker. That's it. And now that doesn't even run very well, so I can barely use it.

So, Boback, Germ, what do you guys use? And if it's not something free I can download somewhere do you know of a good alternative? Though I may be happy to pay for it in stores if need be, as long as it's not too expensive.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Everyone who asked me for videos, you have until TONIGHT to get at me or else you're not getting them. You can call, im, pm, myspace, whatever, but if you don't say a word, then don't expect to ask me about videos for your combo videos in the future.

--GCII

Top Bottom