• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Vid!

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I put together a pretty crappy combo video, but I hope you guys can watch it. It was only two days of recording with one friend, so it's not that good... but I really wanted to make a small one. It isn't great quality either, but I'll be buying a gamebridge soon!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wDzmUr24cDo

Tell me what you think!

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
agreed the song was enjoyable :]
but i didnt really like the "combos"

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, it was two days of recording, so plus, I wasn't planning on making a combo video, so I was playing to win, not to be flashy. = ]

I'm planning on buying a gamebridge and making a really good combo video. But that probably won't be for a while.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
you should play to win regardless of recording or not
a good combo vid is one that shows how well you use your combo ability and tech ability in a regular match

bowz

Smash Journeyman
you should play to win regardless of recording or not
a good combo vid is one that shows how well you use your combo ability and tech ability in a regular match
Obviously, it's not like I would set up combos with the person I'm playing against, that would just be stupid, haha. But I don't do too many awesome mind blowing combos unless I have my mind set on it. Like taking chances etc.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and I'm glad you liked the music, I'm tired of anime/metal/rap always being the music.

oops, could have just edited last post, didn't realise it till now /=

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and I'm glad you liked the music, I'm tired of anime/metal/rap always being the music.

oops, could have just edited last post, didn't realise it till now /=
way to get those posts up lol

Top Bottom