• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Starter via SFFL

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
What is the most useful SFFL attack to use with him? I have been getting into him and Falco a lot (Fox is overrated and is a dork) I am M-O-N-E-Y with his F air but should I mix it up as well and do his N air to start combos?? Help a semi-noob.

Have you guys played pc chris? He DESTROYED me when i was my Marth (this was before i started playing hardcore and studying the game) and i only got him down like friggin 84% Cort is the man too.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Dair is the best for ganon, just make sure you L-cancel it or your dead meat. And no, i have never played PC Chris, but i bet i couldn't even get a hit on him.
Where did you play him? What tournament?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Esticle at Digital Mayhem in Wallingford. I saw him beat a kid who was Shiek W Bowser...It was amazing. I played him when he was Fox and I was Marth....yeah.....i looked like i had NEVER played the game. I would love to speak with Ken to get some Advice...hes a a great Marth user!!!!!! Marth is god

UchihaDemon

Smash Cadet
dunno, most of his air attacks have too much knockback to have a real combo. id say dair cuz when u cancel it right u can follow up with just about anything u want. theres a guy who made two combo vids and he uses dair a lot. i cant remember his handle but the vid is called letal ganondorf. he might have more by now, its been a while. gl

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
dunno, most of his air attacks have too much knockback to have a real combo. id say dair cuz when u cancel it right u can follow up with just about anything u want. theres a guy who made two combo vids and he uses dair a lot. i cant remember his handle but the vid is called letal ganondorf. he might have more by now, its been a while. gl
His handle is 1233. You can find all 3 of his combo vids, along with many other Ganon vids, in the Video Archive. It's stickied in the Ganon room.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
ya, 1233 is a great ganon player, he starts many of his combos using Dair. I believe he is from Mexico. I think now that Tipman has retired, 1233 is the best ganon player out there. Him or Chaddd.

Top Bottom