• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado smashers needed!

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Hey guys,
I am putting together a weekly get together for any smashers in CO who have been looking for a place to congregate. The scene in Denver is almost null, and I'm looking to change that. It will start off as just hang out, and once we get enough people I want to host weekly tournaments. I already have multiple venues that are willing to host us if we do get enough for a tournament. Iron sharpens iron, and if we want to get better (I know I do), we need to develop the type of community that strives for challenges and victories!

Who's in?

ato

Smash Rookie
I just moved here from out of state near denver a few days ago. Ill be going to revelations 2 to see how the smash scene is out here. Sounds cool man hopefully can get something going. Im a melee player but down to play any smash too.

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Thanks for the reply, man! Did you move from FL? Where is Rev2? I have a few ppl who will be showing up regularly. Apparently, getting multiple adults with varying schedules is turbulent sometimes. I play melee as well, so it sounds like we could figure something out. Where near denver are you, if i can ask?

ato

Smash Rookie
Rev2 is in denver. Should be a post about it id link but using my phone. Yup florida and staying in littleton.

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Sweet! I just looked it up, I will definitely be going. From what I can see, the scene here is pretty meager. Hence why I'm trying to raise some noise. I work Monday through Friday, have nights and weekends off. We should play sometime soon. I'm also putting out more ads locally and posts in forums, i think more will show up soon.

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
just as an update, we have a few people who have expressed interest and we are already moving forward scheduling get-togethers, maybe even a small event in the near future. I have a real strong feeling that this will be the start of something great, and I believe now is the perfect time to get involved. I still want to see more people get a hold of me, the more people we have involved the better it would be for everyone

Top Bottom