• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Color of your underwear

zelda85

Smash Ace
hello.....

Heheee....I bet you'll be happy now ?
I missed this topic very much....and now....is back to life !!!!

Hrmmm....I'll have to buy something new from now on....
Tonight the old dear white panties and a light pink bra...sorry !

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
Originally posted by Crono

I like to sleep naked.
Well I like sleeping naked with other women too. (Hey Matt!)

Well I am wearing khaki pants and no underwear and a big blue shirt that says "Quiksilver" on it

ECVlion

Smash Ace
I wear white underwear with pink flowers with blue leaves next to them. Near the flowers, there are a few short black lines. It's not that I care about them or anything. Hey, I am a girl.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
wow the voyeur club has grown.

it appears that zelda has some bosom buddies talking about their underclothes. hope you ladies are prepared for stalkers...

on the topic... um, hold on. {checks} yeah, green undies. hanes at that.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
My undies are all colored differently. But what i wear are those unicolor boxers.

Right now i got my Dark Green ones on.

Masenko

Smash Ace
Wow, I can't believe a topic like this is so popular... oh well, I'll do my part, hehe. I'm wearing my swim team boxers. They are green and black, cuz those are our team's colors.

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Boxer shorts 'o fury!

I have a pair of boxers that have Gila Mobster (A Hsu and Chan character.) on them, he protects my unmentionables with mobster fury!! I also have regular plaid boxers :p :shyguy: :beezo:

Matt

Banned via Administration
For those of you wondering, this topic was reopened because of Giygas' strange underwear fetish. He hasn't replied yet because he's too busy reading everyone's replies over and over and over...

Actually, every single topic that was closed prior to the VB move is now open. Crazy, eh?

Yoshi-lord

POKEMON RULEZ:):)
BRoomer
My secret Yoshi island, where I remain to be the L
Heh, it really gets on my nerve, when someone reads loads of personal things in a topic, and don't reply themselves! Well those people are either shy, or from N.A.M.B.L.A!! :eek: Anyway, as I have already said, i'm not wearing pants, because they itch like termites on wooden thighs! :chuckle:

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Matt
Actually, every single topic that was closed prior to the VB move is now open. Crazy, eh?
yeah, I found several topics reposted to, quite humerous.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
I belive someone had this quote in their sig before

"underwear, who wears that?;) " Gideon sorry if i was sligtly wrong.

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
now whereing planuim colored boxers, im just to lazy to check so thats my guess.

IM US WE ARE LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bilbo866 HELP USSSSS

Masenko

Smash Ace
Wearin my jammer and wet shorts from the pool now... NO BOXERS NO UNDERWEAR!!! Yea, gonna go change into some now thank you very much....

Tiscany

Smash Journeyman
I'm a girl so I dunno if I should be sharing...but unders are so much fun! I have black and purple...and a bunch of leapord pattern ones. Those are fun.

Top Bottom