• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Color Counterpick Guide for G&W

Guide Color Counterpick Guide for G&W

ianmonroe

Smash Rookie
NNID
ianmonroe
ianmonroe submitted a new guide:

Color Counterpick Guide for G&W - For when the sun hits the TV and you're going to game 3

So you main Mr. Game & Watch, you don't particularly respect your opponent, but he did just beat you.
G&W is the only character you know, so no counterpick for you.

Might as well pick the G&W color that's the hardest to see and take advantage of it.

So here are your options. They're all pretty cool.
I'll be referring to them
as Default,...
Read more about this guide...

SeanS

Smash Journeyman
Here is my color guide.

If Sonic is present and on your team, go blue. If Sonic is present and not on your team, don't go blue.

Guide complete.

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
This is awesome mustard it is then haha and obviously pick mustard on duckhunt stage Sooo OP LOL

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
Really good guide, it is a really different guide, I liked ;)

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Mind seeing this article? Since I looked at the article before this, it took me by surprise even more, lol

Splodge|Jay

Smash Rookie
NNID
JayTheCreep
I always just pick the colour that my opponent is using. If it's a colour G&W doesn't have I just go with my normal G&W colour of teal

Top Bottom