• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College station smashers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightSeventy_870

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, i've been reading these forums for well over a year, but i've never posted on them(or made an account for that matter) , i'm actually from san antonio and i go home alot but i live in college station now because i goto school here.

i was wondering if any of you all live here in college station, cause i've been searching for smashers around here and cant find any outside of my usual group of 6. I've been thinking about going to houston for one of the tourneys i always read about, but time, gas, and school usually shut down those attempts. anyways, it's nice to fianlly post on here

Happy Smashing!

p.s. to make this into a tourney type thread....if anyone does actually live here, i would definately be willling to make some type of very small tourniment just to gather people around this area

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
And here I thought no other Aggies played competitive smash...

PM me and we can talk details, but I play with a couple of others semi-regularly.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Cool, another Aggie smasher. Yeah, since we usually play at Drew's dorm (or if not, my apartment works fine), talk with Drew and he'll let you know when we're playing.

Stephen is done with his test...but not sure when I can play due to very busy week, hit me up Drew.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If only I knew about this two years ago when I was still going to A&M...<_<

tsetse

Smash Lord
Is College Station like a train Station?

oohhhh you mean the purple color college, or is it maroon?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
xD Omg, tsetse that was amazing. You've had me quoted in your sig before, but now I think I'm going to return the favor. :laugh:

MrGreene

Smash Rookie
I live in college station! I'm only in high school & I'm not too good at smash, but yeah... I can play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom