• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Coins

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
In Brawl's one-player mode, you get more coins for playing harder difficulties. Sakurai has claimed previously that Very Hard could be considered the hardest difficulty, and that Intense would be more of a mode for the curious.

I want to know just how many coins someone can harvest from one playthrough of SSE on Intense.

I think there should be a record.

taki

Smash Rookie
i didn't count the coin when i play - - but i know it isn't much ...the way to make a lot of money is online wifi and go to watch other battle , bet on the character that you think he or she can win , i am gambler that why i love this way

RickettsZ22

Smash Cadet
thats going to be awesome that you can bet on others while they fight, i'm with taki, im a gamblin' man, its going to be awesome

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't have access to doing that because of my crappy Dial-up Internet connection, so what is the best offline way to get a lot of coins, fast?

Dogmansp

Smash Rookie
They way I harvest coins is to go into SSE (on intense) and keep fighting the boss on the Halberd (Metaknights ship). You can get about 50-60 coins plus half dozen stickers. I'd suggest comming back to it so you can select your best fighters.

Zm4rf

Smash Cadet
Sakurai has claimed previously that Very Hard could be considered the hardest difficulty, and that Intense would be more of a mode for the curious.
Wtf does that mean?

Intense isn't hard?

I mean, I've had experiences with Very Hard being harder than Intense--very often--but what is this "mode for the curious" about?

Top Bottom