• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Collecting the remaining few Collectibles

DblCrest

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DblCrest
3DS FC
0018-2708-3882
So I've beaten Classic and All star with every character .
I still have a few Custom moves to obtain but that's alright.

I have roughly 673 trophies now and I've already done trophy run about 11-15 times in a row. With every character with the max amount of time. Yet there's still times when no new trophies pop up when I finish and I usually get about 20-24 @_@

Same with Smash run I've done with just about every character and I still don't have all the powers.

I have 3 challenges left which are

-Play 50 hours collectively
- Collect all smash run powers
- Collect all headgear and custom moves.

I think I've bought all the trophies I don't have from the shop and trophy run. Not sure where the rest could be.
Plus I'm running low on coins due to having to throw in 900 for every trophy run.

Not sure what I should do besides from repeating smash run some more. I'm not sure about doing more Classic 8.0+ runs either.

Any tips?

Last edited:

popsofctown

Smash Champion
You're only missing 2 trophies I think. The shop will be more useful than trophy rush, just check it after every Smash run and it will refresh, eventually it will give you the one you want. The shop trophies and randomly obtained trophies from other modes are the same pool. Just focus on refreshing and checking the shop so you only pay gold when it's a new trophy.

Smash run powers, you just have to keep picking them up in smash run. There might be a better chance to get one you don't have if you score well but maybe not.

Top Bottom