• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Collect all Smash Run Powers

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
I'm almost done beating all the challenges on the 3DS version, I only need to finish the 600 trophies one, the 50 collective hours one, all custom moves/headgear/outfit one, and the Collect all Smash Run Powers one.

Does anybody know how to do the Smash Run one easily?

Empulsion

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1693-3325-3015
It's not really about easy but long drawn out process. If you play with others yea, bigger profit and everyone getting the powers/customs all collectively. But other then doing Smash run over and over again there's no easy or special way.

I personally just memorized a route and just used Sonic with lots of speed equips and jump upgrades. Doors and chests for days. That's it

DblCrest

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DblCrest
3DS FC
0018-2708-3882
I was down to the same number of challenges a few weeks ago. The smash run challenge I just did several runs of smash run until I got everything. (RNG could have doing this for weeks mind you)

Only challenge I have now is the all headgear, custom moves and outfits. I have 42 hats and I only recently found 3 after a month of continuous 9.0 runs.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'd suggest doing this one along with the "unlock all custom moves" because they're basically the same, and you're going to be doing that one for a while as well so might as well kill two birds with one stone.
Other than that just run around, go into doors. Memorize places where chests show up (especially when the event "Treasure Hunt" happens because then it shows you all of the treasure box places). Big Goombas always drop something and they're pretty easy to kill so go for those I guess. The "A secret room has appeared!" is always near the lava floor place and always has three treasure chests; the stages that sometimes shoot into the sky normally lead to treasure chests, the alcoves in the big vertical section occasionally have treasure or doors, just kill stuff that's easy to kill and keep moving.

Top Bottom