• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cold Stone 4 (3DS) CUSTOMS!!!! :D

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I won. Wasn't really feeling this tournament honestly. It took way too long and I don't feel like I was pushed that hard.

Last edited:

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
2-0 For AS.Thanks guys Never thought that I would make this Far!See you in the next weeklies
Yeah, you definitely took me for surprise. I wasn't expecting you to place low, but I also didn't think you'd do this well. I wanna play you again to see how much better you've gotten. :)
Thank you so much for taking over Froggy. Very much appreciated!

NemesisLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3496-9957-3793
Yeah, you definitely took me for surprise. I wasn't expecting you to place low, but I also didn't think you'd do this well. I wanna play you again to see how much better you've gotten. :)
Thank you so much for taking over Froggy. Very much appreciated!
Thank you for your kind words man....I trained a lot for this and I see that it payed off in the end...So I'm going to train even harder because there is too many Flaws that can be covered on my playstyle and I hope we can play soon Effay.

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
I won. Wasn't really feeling this tournament honestly. It took way too long and I don't feel like I was pushed that hard.
lol, I'll try hard to get Donhambino next time you want to participate. I also apologize about the lengthiness. But there wasn't anything I could do about it. :/

NemesisLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3496-9957-3793
Once again I'm kinda of sorry for making you wait man...I had no choice since problems start to happen on my home and there was so much that I could do at the same time...so yeah Sorry :V
Edit:And that Stage Spike thou XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom