• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colbol Housing for FAST (Confirming, not advertising)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I said I would house people a while back, and a bunch of groups asked me but then changed their mind or w/e, so I just want to know who I'm actually housing; arriving/leaving info would be nice, too.

Update: I think I've got everyone covered, and am full on housing.

(Green = Pretty sure, Yellow = unsure, Red = pretty sure not I'm not housing them)

• SEFL (Lambchops, GreenMario, etc for melee, Seibrik, etc for brawl) - Pretty sure confirmed 3-5
  • GA (Alpha, Dogy, etc) - Pretty sure confirmed 5
  • GA (Desu, FullMetal, yay, etc) - Pretty sure confirmed 4-5
  • Melbourne - Only for brawl 3

(Be aware before you decide that you want to house with me that although I don't charge a house fee, I live kinda far away from the venue, 19 miles/28 minutes.)

The bolded numbers are the sizes of the party (to the best of my knowledge). If I'm forgetting anybody, please tell me! So far I am looking at 15-17 confirmed.

I have 5 bed spots, 2 couches, 2 armchairs, and LOTS of (carpeted) floor space. If no one minds sleeping on the floor I can probably fit... *goes to estimate* 20 or so people altogether (maybe more, maybe less).

Another note: I have a dentist appointment at 3 on wednesday that will probably go to 5 oclock, but on the off chance that a party arrives in that time frame, you can just chill at my house until I get back... my family is really nice.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I would love to house with you, ColBol.

I've never gotten to play you- but I really want to!

If you have space, consider us there!
If not, we shall rise up and find another way <3

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Melbourne would probably be just Angry Lobster, Desert King, and I. We don't mind sleeping on the floor, we just wanna play smash XD

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo Colin can me and Louis come over just to play smash?, we won't stay, we just wanna practice melee before the tourney...

You should come over to my place today!!! We gotta get our melee beast mode on!! call me if u are down

Life After Death

Smash Champion
elliot and 2-3 other people will need housing for melee days only. I already called a bed. so OWN!!!! I dont wanna sleep with fat people so give me a bed small enough for one person

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Update: I have my housing down pat I think.

Desu, yay, full metal, etc: I can house you... one of you contact me on AIM

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yo mr. ballin, can me and HRNUT come over on friday night and play brawl friendlies with peoples? Im not gonna stay the night. pm me your address if its ok for us to come

Top Bottom