• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Col bol vs Rohins Grand Finals

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I had a dream where my family was going on a cruise the same weekend as pound 3.
Since so many cousins would be there and since my mom was angry, I had to ditch pound, even though I already blew $160 on a plane ticket.
When I got on the cruise, I realized that Pound 3 was ON the ship. I went into a master bathroom suite and saw Colin keeling over the sink with a nosebleed. There were vivid details of dried blood encrusted on the porcelain rim of the sink and colin was trying really hard to push blood out to stop the bleeding, which doesn't make sense, but it's probably something technical IRL that I don't even know about.
I started having a nosebleed and all of a sudden I was in the position Colin was in, and colin wasn't there. (Enter Rohins in a tuxedo)
Rohins tells me that the flight for pound 3 was leaving and that my mom was waiting for me at the sea port. He gives me a really nice silk tie asks that I return it after I meet my mom. I tell him I'm not going to Pound and he gets super pissed and starts crying at the same time. I feel so scared that I stop breathing.
Now I'm on a ship and I watch these 2 koreans playing. I think one was KDJ, but they were both ugly. They were playing fox dittoes on a beach looking stage with water and sand.

I woke up here with a full bladder.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
You have the most interesting dreams. You should start a dream journal and try to figure out what they mean.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
That is one cool dream

I rofl'd at
There were vivid details of dried blood encrusted on the porcelain rim of the sink and colin was trying really hard to push blood out to stop the bleeding, which doesn't make sense, but it's probably something technical IRL that I don't even know about...

...Rohins tells me that the flight for pound 3 was leaving and that my mom was waiting for me at the sea port. He gives me a really nice silk tie asks that I return it after I meet my mom. I tell him I'm not going to Pound and he gets super pissed and starts crying at the same time.
Also I had no idea you were so good
You did good for the most part
(Samus is gay ;))

Top Bottom