• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Co-op event 6- possible Sheik hint

CommanderGrit

Smash Apprentice
I searched the boards and couldn't find this, but if it has been pointed out before, i didnt know.

but in the Co-op event match update they give us this screen shot:

this topic is dedicated to Event Match 6 which has ZSS and Zelda in it.

I am guessing that this event match is will have some sort of Zelda and Samus vs. Sheik and Zamus, or something to do with the alter egos. It is too much of a coincidence to just have those 2 characters together in an event match.

Another possibility would be an all female event, but then why not include Peach in the shot?

what are your thoughts on this?

and once again, i searched the forums and didnt find a topic like this.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
It's possible, not as farfetched as most of the other topics going around, good eye.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I agree. No doubt Sheik's getting in, but I had the same feeling when I first saw the update: The fact that it's ZSS and Zelda is the focal point of match, and it wouldn't make sense for the connection to be that they're both women.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^ Long time no seen Got Blood?. :) O, and intresting find, and a good eye. Not too farfetch'd (the Pokémon=RANDOMNESS! :grin:), if even at all. Especially with all these conspiracy theorocies, hydra, Mega Man deconfirmed stuff going around. In fact, you are probably right. If you're right, you can brag you were the first person to notice this, lol! :laugh:

Black/Light

Smash Master
Is this the Nsider? Cause these types of things are the spices that makes that place hell.

This doesn't mean anything from where I stand. There are only 2 characters in each thumnail so no, being a girl thing would not exclude Peach seeing as they can only have 2 in a pic. You either fight them both or fight as them both (which is why theres 2 characters and not 3-4 in each).

We have no idle what this event is about nor the connection between the characters. I mean, what does D3 and Yoshi have in common? They have a event together for some reason. . .

IMO people look too much into these things. We got a few weeks before this game either comes out or is completely leaked. . . sit tight.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Well I like this one because atleast it makes sense, unlike the "OMG I SAW A FALCON FOOT!!!"

I see where you are coming from too.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Not sure if it confirms anything, due to some of the awkward and weird combinations we have seen. Never know though.

But yeah, this is a lot better than those Falcon ones, honestly, I got a few laughs out of that... do people still believe it?

devious_nucleus

Smash Cadet
I'm not trying to put you down or anything (nice eye, by the way), but if it really was about alter-ego vs normal (big)-ego, then wouldn't sakurai put samus and zelda or shiek and zss in the picture? gimme your ideas on that.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
It's very possible, but it is only speculation. There is no way to know what that event match will entail at this point.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Hm. I did not notice this before. Nice eye. And when I saw the screenshot, I thought about the second possibility but I completley forgot Peach was in the game. (I completely forgot her existance)

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
Is this the Nsider? Cause these types of things are the spices that makes that place hell.

This doesn't mean anything from where I stand. There are only 2 characters in each thumnail so no, being a girl thing would not exclude Peach seeing as they can only have 2 in a pic. You either fight them both or fight as them both (which is why theres 2 characters and not 3-4 in each).

We have no idle what this event is about nor the connection between the characters. I mean, what does D3 and Yoshi have in common? They have a event together for some reason. . .

IMO people look too much into these things. We got a few weeks before this game either comes out or is completely leaked. . . sit tight.
Don't be such a negative Nancy

Xpressions X

Smash Rookie
This could also mean something else, it just shows Zamus so maybe this confirms that you can be Zamus without getting a smash ball.

Top Bottom