• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Co-op All star on intense no continues

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
My roommate and I just finally beat this with no continues and are pretty pumped about it. I main Olimar and he uses snake, but for this we decided to both use Ike because of the increased knockback lets him kill pretty early with most of his moves. We finished with a score of like 840,000. We were pretty pissed that we didnt get a trophy for doing it with no continues though :(

So I was wondering if any of you guys have done this (Im sure many of you have, but I didn't see any threads about it). If so, I'm curious what characters you used and what scores you manged to get?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
u didnt get the trophy thats sucks i just hammered it after i almost beat it 2 times; but congrats now what about Boss Battles???

Tujex

Smash Ace
I found Boss Battles easier than All-star.....

Its easy until you get to the RRoD. If you can dodge them then you're good.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Learning how to doge the RRoD is the hardest part. Once you got it down Tabuu's incredibly easy.
I've never done Boss Battles or All-Star on co-op, they won't go towards trophies and neither are that fun solo anyway.

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
yeah, all star on co-op is pretty fun, but it can be very frustrating because if one of you die you have to use a continue. we haven't touched boss battles though because we don't really feel like learning all the patterns for the bosses

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Going solo in All-Star Intense with no continues is an even crazier challenge.

One significant factor is item luck. It can really screw you or really save you, depending on item placements and what the items are. The CPUs, on average, are very diligent about grabbing items, so you'd better be diligent as well.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested in what characters you use. Mostly I'm doing MK now (got to olimar once, but he killed me... I had like 130 % XS), but I thought about ness a bit (PK on self = SUPER KNOCKBACK. Also PSI-magnet) and also maybe kirby (not sure how the suicidegrabs will do) and bowser (Y' know, he dies slightly after his opponent, maybe you could... own o.O)

Top Bottom