• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CMU Smash

Mrs. Nesbitt

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I have a friend (yes, a friend, not myself) who goes to Central Michigan University. He's been getting Smash-depressed lately, mainly because everybody he plays there sucks at Smash. He isn't amazing or anything, it's just he can easily 4-stock all the people he knows who play it there. I was just wondering if anybody is familiar with the Smash scene at CMU, specifically where to meet up with more experienced players. This is just so that I can help him get back into the game we all love so much. Any insight would be much appreciated.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Welcome to the boards. I'm not sure about competition is that area, but you may be able to find something in the Regional Zones - Midwest subforum.

HdTyvek

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-1655-5444
Like FoxBlaze said, your best bet would be to post in the region forum for your area, that's how I found some people. Anyway, welcome and hope the boards help!

Top Bottom