• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clydeker joins the battle!

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I'm the new guy on this thread. I live in Utah, I'm around age 16, and I love playing super smash bros with my friends. My school started a gaming club and we play Super smash bros for a few hours after school. Mostly project M and Smash 4. and we will take on anyone who is willing to challenge us. :)

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Welcome to Smashboards !

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area !
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/

For online matches try here :b:
Brawl,
Project M,
3DS,
and WiiU

Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Guides are really useful as they go in depth of a certain character.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Forum Games and This is great place to waste some time :estatic:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me!

EDIT: Copypasted from @KMZ || WolfieXVII . Perfected by me

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to smashbards let me know if your bored or something and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

(Einz)

Smash Rookie
What school do you go to?? My school has a smash club and we could do a crew battle or something!

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome. If you need any help navigating the forums, don't hesitate to send me a message or ask one of the friendly SWF staff. Also be sure to check out premium.

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
Sick! We go to Alta, do you guys have enough people for a crew battle?
ALTA!!?!?... *cough* Alta sucks! *cough* ha ha.

I don't know how many people we need for a crew, but we usually have, on average, 3-6 competitive players there with a few non competitive players who join in too. I could probably organize a "crew" out of that.

So what version did you have in mind? Smash 64? Melee? Brawl? Project M? 3DS? Wii U?

We play all of them, although I'm the only one who really likes to play Smash 64. and two of our members refuse to play Brawl over Project M. We usually Play Sm4sh Wii U if someone is willing to bring their Wii U. and we meet every Wednesday and Friday. (although I have work on Fridays)

When would be a good time for you guys to battle?

P.S. Were going to win no matter what. :grin:

Last edited:

(Einz)

Smash Rookie
ALTA!!?!?... *cough* Alta sucks! *cough* ha ha.

I don't know how many people we need for a crew, but we usually have, on average, 3-6 competitive players there with a few non competitive players who join in too. I could probably organize a "crew" out of that.

So what version did you have in mind? Smash 64? Melee? Brawl? Project M? 3DS? Wii U?

We play all of them, although I'm the only one who really likes to play Smash 64. and two of our members refuse to play Brawl over Project M. We usually Play Sm4sh Wii U if someone is willing to bring their Wii U. and we meet every Wednesday and Friday. (although I have work on Fridays)

When would be a good time for you guys to battle?

P.S. Were going to win no matter what. :grin:
Oh its on dude! im ready to strengle a bengle. okay most of our guys play project m. So if you want to pick five people to do a project m crew battle that would be dope. I'll talk to my guys and figure when would be a good time. Do you guys go to tournaments much?

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
Oh its on dude! im ready to strengle a bengle. okay most of our guys play project m. So if you want to pick five people to do a project m crew battle that would be dope. I'll talk to my guys and figure when would be a good time. Do you guys go to tournaments much?
We've never been in a tournament together outside of our club, although I know some of are players pretend they play in tournaments. Ha ha. I'm sure I could organize 5 people for a crew. I think we should play sometime next week or later in order to give me and my crew enough time to organize and train together with project M (we're still kinda new) and also so you and I can talk and get everything organized this week. Lets talk in chat.

Top Bottom