• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Club Nintendo: Request a 'Turn Off Hazards' Option

chrisall76

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chrisall76
3DS FC
2921-9185-8763
Hi all,
Since it's release week, many people will be buying the game and registering it on Club Nintendo. I just wanted to make a suggesting that when it ask for any recommendations for the game you put something like 'a option to turn on/off stage hazards'. There are a few stages on the 3DS version that are decent but the hazards stop it from becoming viable. I think if enough people suggest it we could get it in a later patch (hopefully).

Einyuri

Smash Cadet
I knew I forgot to put something in the Recommendations question they asked.. Well, ****.

It's a good idea however, My friend accidentally picked the Earthbound stage with Flying Stage and he got the stage hazard on his side.. Well, safe to say it wasn't very fun to deal with lol.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
We already have that option. It's called omega.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
I think a turn off stage boss would be a better option and more reasonable option. Like getting rid of the Yellow Devil, Flying Man, and the Dark Emperor would be good enough. Also the wario ware minigames

chrisall76

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chrisall76
3DS FC
2921-9185-8763
We already have that option. It's called omega.
Yea, but then it's just final D (giving characters that are good on final D a advanage) with a different skin. This would be getting rid of hazards while still keeping whatever format the stage has.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
i was pretty sure that you can turn off hazards with omega mode.

chrisall76

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chrisall76
3DS FC
2921-9185-8763
i was pretty sure that you can turn off hazards with omega mode.
Yea, but then it's just final D (giving characters that are good on final D a advanage) with a different skin. This would be getting rid of hazards while still keeping whatever format the stage has.
It isn't just the hazards, it's keeping the stage layout and getting rid of the hazards.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
And request: Get Smash Run online!
This is difficult as the main reason smash run doesn't have online is most likely because Nintendo didn't want to set up servers. It would require them to spend a lot more money just to have that mode online.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
In all honesty, I would like to have an option to disable stage hazards/bosses.
I've had many matches where teaming up with the Flying Man on Magicant has been pretty OP, and the Yellow Devil takes up too much space/causes too much havoc to be used all the time.

Rannathrtv

Smash Rookie
Mega man has an awesome stage but his stage boss takes up 1/3rd of the arena. The platforms make this one a lot of fun but the boss is just too much.

Flying man isn't.. Too bad? It's almost like an assist trophy.

Top Bottom